This position is responsible for leading business selling efforts to expand relationships with existing and new industrial battery dealers and forklift dealers. This person will win achieve strategic growth goals by creating effective training, and sales programs for the respective battery dealer and forklift dealers.
The Sales Managers Responsibilities:
- Manages all top dealer accounts.
- Grow revenue through proactive initiatives to sign up and expand Gold Star dealers
- Responsible for all dealer sales training.
- Be comfortable with travel: 50%
- Conceive and execute effective deal strategies and manage complex, long sales cycle opportunities and build relationships that lead to successfully winning the business.
- Train and support dealer’s sales teams in battery exchange equipment
- Demonstrate the ability to penetrate dealer accounts at multiple levels and influence their complex decision-making processes.
- Manage a portfolio of key dealer accounts to further develop business and dealer relationships.
- Develop a strategic account plan to acquire extensive knowledge of key dealer business and challenges.
- Work with other functions to bring multiple resources to complex selling situations.
- Analyze competitive conditions and share insights with others in senior management.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet objectives of dealer and end user’s expectations.
- Represents the entire range of company products and services to dealer accounts ensuring assigned the dealer and end users’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Utilize CRM system to manage, track activity and develop customers.
- Exhibit a thorough knowledge of key dealer account history, culture, identity and goals
- Demonstrate confidence and accountability for growing new relationships and delivering revenue targets.
- Complete expense reports accurately and timely
- Proven track record of reaching annual sales goals.
- Passion for winning – winning new business is in the end the performance metric that really matters.
- Experience selling value versus price, excellent solution selling skills.
- Patience and determination – stay motivated and in action on sales opportunities.
- Versatility – function skillfully across a wide variety of issues and people.
- Personality – build relationships with key decision influencers across battery and forklift dealers and with key resources within the company.
- Strong negotiation and influence management skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills, superb written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Driven by high compensation in a performance / reward bonus structure.
- 4-Year College Degree.
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
Sackett Systems offers a growing environment, competitive wages and excellent benefits including 401K. Email your resume and cover letter to: Careers@sackettsystems.com