Sackett Systems, Inc.
is a design, engineering, and manufacturing company of Battery Changing Equipment and Material Handling Equipment. In business since 1897, Sackett Systems, Inc is a pioneer in the battery changing equipment, developing the first lifting beam, transfer cart, and Hydra-Handler. Our customer lists include world class companies in the automotive, retail, distribution, grocery, and food processing industries.
Ruggedly built to efficiently handle industrial lift truck batteries, our battery changing equipment increases our customers’ productivity by leading the industry in durability, reliability, and serviceability.
Our complete line of battery changing equipment includes:
- Single, double, triple, quad or five-high stacking Hydra-Handler systems with Battery Charging Stands
- Powered and non-powered Transfer Carts
- Powered and non-powered A-Frames (gantry cranes) for overhead extraction
- Battery Wash Racks or Automatic Battery Washers with Water Re-circulating Systems
- Automated Charger Monitoring Systems
- Battery Maintenance Equipment
- Battery Room Safety Equipment