- Three methods of communicating alarm: 85dB internal buzzer, red LED and 10A, 250V dry relay.
- Equipped with a UL approved 120V AC to 12V DC, 500mA adaptor. 230V AC to 12V DC adaptor can be substituted if specified.
- Programmable delay to activate the alarm relay. Delay are 0, 4 or 8 minutes. This reduces nuisance alarms caused by short whiffs of gas.
- The recommended area for one detector is 10,000 cubic feet.
- INPUT POWER 120 V AC with 12V DC adaptor
- POWER USAGE 4.0 watts at no alarm state; 6.0 watts at alarm state
- ALARM INDICATORS Dry contact SPDT (5A, 250V) with red LED on enclosure, 85 dB internal buzzer
- GAS DETECTED AND ALARM SETTING 100ppm of Carbon Monoxide