A sales support representative provides customer support by assisting with sales procedures. This position helps with sales-related problems, enter new orders, track orders, investigate shipping issues and manage customer accounts. This representative also assists sales representatives with looking up customer information, order and shipment inquiries, creating freight quotes and managing customer profiles. This representative enters and tracks data in sales databases and provide reports to the sales department. The representative creates proposals and solutions for customers.
- Process Sales orders, create modifications and updates
- Escalate complaints across a number of communication channels
- Responding promptly to inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer and dealers complaints.
- Knowledgeable about our products so you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer and dealer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Create Freight quotes for Sales team
- Respond to sales team inquiries
- Manage customer profile
- Compile and create sales reports
- Back up for Parts order processing
- Back up for Technical support
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Up-selling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude at all times.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Remain calm when sales reps, customers and coworkers are frustrated.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Must live near and work out of our Bensenville, IL office.
Sackett Systems offers a growing environment, competitive wages and excellent benefits including 401K.